Monday, September 26, 2011

Blogger's BOM Block #1 Interrrupted

I was going to wait to make the first block. After I looked at it, I decided it would be quick so tried to get it done as soon as I could. Sundays are a little nutty in my family. My kids come home for dinner and they bring laundry with them as well as friends and boyfriends. My daughter informed me she would be home around 5pm with Harry, her boyfriend. She had already done her laundry so I didn't have to worry about that. My son came home around 2pm with only 1 load of laundry. Not bad!

I started looking at fabric. I decided rather quickly what to choose. I thought they looked pretty good together. My husband had bought me a fat quarter pack of Kaffe Fassett fabrics which came in very handy!

My plans didn't work out too well. While cooking and doing some laundry, my daughter and Harry came home rather early. I had cut and ironed and was just about to sew when they showed up. I wanted to finish up so badly. I sewed in between whatever else was going on at the moment. I had a small lunch for them and would sew when there was a lull in activity. Not what I had in mind!

However, I did finish and I suppose, that's all that counts!!

Time to sew my modern quilt. Hopefully, no interruptions today!

1 comment:

  1. I like your colors, Come see mine, I posted mine up too. hugs--Sandie

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...