Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lace Scarf/ New Hexagons


This is just a little update on my lace scarf. It started out to be extremely difficult. I cannot say how many times I had to rip out rows. Then came the task of trying to figure out just where I was on the chart. However, I think I'm getting a little better at it now. I didn't seem to be ripping out as much yesterday. I worked today so I haven't even attempted any knitting. I'm not even sure I will try later on. I'm so tired that I will probably screw it up! This is not the sort of pattern you can knit if you're tired and cannot pay close attention. It probably doesn't look like much but I am so glad I've come this far!


While making myself crazy over the scarf, I have been working on my hexagons. I am happy to say I have two more to add.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Hexies, Rosemary!! I'm having a giva away, come see me. It's for my followers. I'm giving away a quilt. Hugs-- Sandie

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...