Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year to all!! I worked all day today and will also be working tomorrow. However, I still plan on joining the twitter quiltchat for New Year's Eve. I took part in the chat last year and it was a lot of fun. I won't be able to stay up quite as late as I'd like but I will try it for a little bit. It's so much fun to talk to other quilters and they give away some great prizes. All the directions can be found on the blog or on Stitchin Heaven's facebook page. Maybe I'll see you there!

How is everyone celebrating? We had Chinese food for dinner. It's just my family and whomever the kids want to invite. It's very low key and just time to celebrate the end of one year and the beginning of another. I usually cook some appetizers but working all day sapped my energy. I plan on watching The Twilight Zone marathon for awhile. My husband wants to watch the Three Stooges but I hope to talk him out of it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Eve and a great beginning to 2012! See you next year!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...