Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Quilty Parcel

 
I was lucky enough to receive this lovely package in the mail. It was sent to me from Diane who blogs at The Cheshire Quilter. She reached 100 followers and had her grandson pick a name from her followers that had commented on her blog that week. I was the winner! I received some beautiful goodies which I would like to share with you.
 

Isn't this a gorgeous purse? I wish you could see it in person. The sewing and quilting are just perfect!
The button resembles a gem! I can't wait to use it!


I'm an avid reader. I'm not sure if Diane knew that but I'll be using this bookmark a lot! Her stitches are impeccable! So nicely done!
 
 
I got these chocolate mixes to make drinks with. Of course, I love chocolate too! My daughter wants to try these but I may have to hide them from her!


Two nice sachets too! They smell so nice. I plan on tucking them into a drawer for now.


And a nice card too! Thank you so much, Diane! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and all your lovely projects. I'll always think of you when I use the gifts you sent me!

I hope you all go visit her blog. You'll love it!

2 comments:

  1. Great little treasures! What a nice thing to get in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like Christmas morning! So nice of Diane to send that to me!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...