Saturday, December 19, 2015

Finished Socks



I finally finished my Christmas socks! I just have to wrap them up and put them under the tree. I always wash them first and put them in the dryer for about 5 minutes.


As soon as I take them out of the dryer, I insert one sock blocker into each sock.


It gives the socks great form. I bought these blockers years ago and have used them with every pair of socks I've knit. They're not too expensive but a great tool to use.


Speaking of under the tree, my two kitties love sitting there! They stare at the lights and hit the ornaments every once in awhile! I think they're waiting for Santa.

6 comments:

  1. I always wanted to make some socks. maybe 2016 will be the year I try. your kitties are so cute sitting and waiting for Santa. LOL mine are attacking the wrapping and bows on the gifts. They are on the NAUGHTY list! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think socks are easier than they look. Once you get the heel, they're so easy! I haven't put any gifts under the tree for fear they will be attacked! I think cats are always on the Naughty List! Haha! Enjoy the holiday!

      Delete
  2. Never heard of a sock blocker, but then again, I've not knit any socks...yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time to try! You can borrow my blockers anytime!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...