Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Knit Brooch


I finished knitting socks last week. They're all wrapped and under the tree. I have felt very idle when sitting down to watch television. I thought a quick knit project would be exactly what I needed. I received a kit last Christmas that I never made. I decided it would be perfect for a quick knitting fix!


This is the front of the directions. It came with the yarn, button, pin and directions. I started it last night and ended up finishing it just a short time later. It was quick and fun!


After a series of purl stitches, the rows are constantly decreased until you're left with just 3 stitches. So fast! I felt quite content having made this little project. So glad that Sarah sent me this cute little kit last year. Came in quite handy!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty--love brooches...I have a couple of my Grand'mere's ; looks like fun knitting...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! It was so nice and quick! Nice to finish up something so quickly!

      Delete
  2. I'd forgotten all about that little brooch! You've made it so beautifully and I'm pleased it was a fun little project 😊 Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah! It was fun and quick and I love it! It's going on my jacket although it's quite warm here. Are you ready for the holiday? I'm almost there!
      <3

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...