Thursday, February 18, 2016

More Blocks


I'm only 4 blocks shy of piecing this quilt top together. I need 49 blocks and I have 45 done. The remaining blocks will each be made of 4 mini blocks. I haven't even started to cut the strips yet. I'm hoping they won't take too long. I can't wait to finish this quilt top!


These are the 12 blocks I just completed yesterday. Some of these blocks have weird combinations of prints which I did on purpose. I think they will all blend nicely when I determine the final setting of the blocks.


I made more progress on Sweet Tea and Green Beans. This is such fun! I love finding the perfect color/print to complete my block. It's nice to be able to applique again. I love how busy these blocks are! I don't think I've made anything like this before.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely projects--love those squares--almost there!! Your Sweet tea is so cute...love those flowers hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julierose! I'm having such fun with these projects!!

      Delete
  2. 2 great projects made entirely from stash! Free quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both your projects. that sweet tea is so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! They're both fun and I love making them my own way on my own time table. I've done 2 sew alongs lately that tired me out!

    ReplyDelete

Quilting State Fair Sampler

 I'm ready to quilt my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt. It's so big that I loaded it in 2 steps. This is how it looks aft...