Friday, September 9, 2016

Two Projects


This is the Hexagon Panel I will be hand piecing for Green Tea and Sweet Beans. I think this will be the final layout. I've moved things around and always seem to come back to this. I'm trying to figure out a clever way to sew the hexagons together. I might work on the diagonal so I would sew 5 together and then add another 5, etc. Haven't decided for sure.


This is an adult sock that matches the child socks I knit earlier in the summer. These are taking much longer than the kid socks! I've rounded the heel and am working toward the toe. The hard work is over. It's pretty much just sticking to the pattern. 

I had a few days off around Labor Day but now I'm back to the old grind! It's nice to work on these small projects. I need a larger project now that Farmgirl Vintage is done. I've got an idea. Just need to see if it will work! Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely hexagons--how small are those?? Good idea to work on the diagonal--but there is no way around those corners..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! You're so right about those corners. They'll be there no matter what!

      Delete
  2. Great collection of hexies. I don't think you can go wrong no matter how you put them together.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...