Thursday, November 10, 2016

Connections Quilt Festival


Connections Quilt Festival began today and will continue for the next 2 days. As you can see, it takes place in Nashua, New Hampshire at the Holiday Inn. You can find their website here.

I plan on being there the next 2 days. I have 2 quilts in the show and can't wait to see them hanging! It should be a nice event. It looks like there are plenty of vendors as well as about 200 quilts to see. 

Hope some of you in the area will be able to attend! Maybe I'll see you there!!

2 comments:

  1. have fun. hope to see your quilts in the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just picked them up tonight. I think it was a very nice show. It's their first one so I think they will just keep getting better. Hope they keep having them! Did you go??

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...