Friday, August 4, 2017

More Binding

Image may contain: 5 people

Is it really August? I feel time really does fly! Trying to finish up a few projects before I start something new. (Isn't there always another project you're dying to start??) I bought this lovely Kaffe Fassett fabric for binding Arcadia Avenue.

No automatic alt text available.

I wanted the binding fabric to have a little color in it. The quilt is so colorful but the borders are very dark. I thought something bright, but still dark, would work. The fabric is called Blue Ombre Stripe. I sewed the binding strips together so the colors would repeat the same all around the quilt. Hope it works! I'll let you know!!

6 comments:

  1. This is very lovely fabric--I think it will really look great...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That binding is going to look great on your Arcadia Avenue quilt. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...