Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Gifts

   
   No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: indoor

I've been so busy and I'm still working on making just a few more Christmas gifts. Why don't I ever start early?? Between work and the house, I never seem to have enough time! Anyways, I needed more Christmas fabric and bought these two beauties today. Aren't they pretty?? I really love them. 

No automatic alt text available.

These are my finished pieces for On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt. This quilt is sure keeping me busy! I can't wait to see the big reveal. I think that's going to take awhile. This mystery runs into January. I don't mind a slower pace at all!

Back to on line Christmas shopping! Hope your week is going well!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas fabrics..I keep saying each year that i will start earlier, but it never seems to happen...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Juierose! I think if there's no pressure, I tend to just forget about making gifts. Maybe I'll do better next year! (Doubt it!!)

      Delete
  2. I love that red snowflake fabric. I am impressed by all that you get done, especially at this busy time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Em! I just make a list for the day and get as much done as I can. It doesn't always work! I never get as much accomplished as I'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your Christmas fabrics I too sometimes have too many projects and not enough time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get so much more done than me! I've got to speed myself up!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...