Thursday, February 1, 2018

On Ringo Lake Progress

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my progress so far! On Ringo Lake has been growing! I'm working on two opposite corners at the same time. It hasn't been too bad so far but now that the rows are getting longer, it's much more time consuming. 

No automatic alt text available.

I'll get the blocks all set up but will be working on one side at a time in the future. The rows are getting long!

No automatic alt text available.

Each side needs one row of 7 blocks and one row of 9 blocks. Only 4 rows left! Four very long rows! 
So far, so good! I'm working the next few days so I won't be able to work on this until next week. I think the break is actually a good thing. There are so many seams to match up that a little rest works out well!

6 comments:

  1. Take your time. It is so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! Taking my time whether I want to or not!!

      Delete
  2. I really like your background fabrics! Very lake-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really just picked colors that had enough fabric choices to make this quilt. I'm lucky it worked out so well!

      Delete
  3. love it so far it is a beautiful quilt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! You're so sweet! I'm already working on the next set of rows. Each row gets longer and takes up more time.

      Delete

Quilting State Fair Sampler

 I'm ready to quilt my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt. It's so big that I loaded it in 2 steps. This is how it looks aft...